Friday, December 19, 2008

WQG 1247 - Reborn

assalamualaikum...

as some of you knew, my car is experiencing quite a problem lately. Especially about the cable plug that totally deteriorated my engine performance, beside the facts that I got an accident last month which affected the left side of my car's lamp, front and rear.

Yesterday, replaced the cable plug myself and the car is finally running like usual. When you do it yourself, it feels good. It feels really good especially if what we did solve the problem.

Today I was on leave. No occasion. Just feeling like taking a rest from my hectic work. So tired. But instead of resting, I was forced by myself to take care of my car. So first I went to Cheras and bought a new fender for my car. On the afternoon, I went to a workshop to replace the old fender with the new one. While I was there, I asked what would it cost to repair the rear part of my car and repaint it together with the new fender. The Chinese tauke gave me a figure around RM450 and said it would take at least 2 days to complete it. So, now what I had to do is to find the suitable time to send my car there and of course, the money.

Right after replacing the fender, went to the accessories shop nearby my house, the one I always went. Guess what's next? Yes. Replacing the headlamp. Got a new one but not as same as the original one. This one is called Smoked Crystal Lamp. Not as bright as the original one but it'll do and its nice. heheh. So there it goes.

Thats all I had to say for now. Until next time. See you.

No comments: