Thursday, March 12, 2009

Warkah berlagu Pilu

assalamualaikum....

to my dearest,

for every time i made u sad, im sorry....
for every time i made u cry, im sorry.....
for every time i made u mad, im sorry....
for every time i ignore u, im sorry
for every time i hurt u, im sorry...
sorry is the only thing i can ask from u...
i cant turn back time...
i cant re-do wut i've done...
but, if im given the oppurtunity, i will do everything better than wut i've done...
im so sorry dear....

for every time u smile at me, i thank you...
for every time u made me smile, i thank you...
for every time u made me laugh, i thank you...
for every time u made me happy, i thank you...
for every time u love me, i thank you....
for every time u made me felt in love, i thank you...
for every single thing that u have done to me, i thank you...
thank you is the only thing i can say to you...
every moment i spent with u are among the best moment in my life...
and i will treasure those moment in my memory...
if given another oppurtunity, i will do everything to make u happy...to cheer u up...
i'll do anything just to see u smile and happy....


for every time u made me sad, i forgive you...
for every time u made me cry, i forgive you
for every time u ignore me, i forgive you....
for every time u made me mad, i forgive you....
for every time u hurt me, i forgive you....
forgiveness is the only thing i can offer u....
but, there's nothing to forgive as all the bad things u do to me was my fault in the begining...
please forgive me...

i know there's no used for me to ask for another oppurtunity...
but i certainly hope that will happen...and i will accept u back in my life....
if it is not going to happen, i just want you to live a happy life...
i hope we can still be friends and keep in touch....
but the most important thing is dat i want u to be happy....
if i cant make u happy, i hope u'll find someone that will make u happy....
your happiness is the only thing i wish for....
thank you for everything...
thank you very much...

terima kasih kerana memberikan aku ruang dan peluang untuk mencintaimu...
hiduplah dgn bahagia dan gembira supaya aku tenang di sini....

terima kasih utk segala kasih sayang yang pernah kau berikan pada ku....
maafkan aku jika kasih sayang yang kau berikan itu tidak mendapat balasan yang setimpal dari ku...
aku telah cuba sedaya upaya aku namun akhirnya aku telah gagal...
aku gagal untuk menawan cinta mu....
maafkan aku...
terima kasih cinta....



2 comments:

Sky0ne said...

pepagi bute dah menjiwang plak...aduiyaiii...

Saiyed said...

aku tgh bosan....
huhuhuhu